Saturday, April 15, 2017

Tic,Tac,Toe Bumblebee

 This week at Hiding In My Craft Room the Challenge is 
#297 - Tic Tac Toe!



Here is the grid to follow 
I have used Blending, Stripes and Flowers
I have used Spring Bumble Bee digital image from Star Stampz



I used copics to colour the image, the papers are from a paper pack that has only stripes in it and is very old!! The flowers are from Kaisercraft


I also added Wink of Stella to the image and added some bling to the flower centres



The sentiment is from K Andrew Designs Fashionable Friends stamp set

Come and Join in the challenge at Hiding In My Craft Room 
#297 - Tic,Tac,Toe!

Have a Crafty Day, Cheers Jennie 

1 comment:

Ina G said...

So very pretty Jennie - funny how we used the same sentiment words - just seemed to fit nicely eh! Nice touches with the WOS. Wish I could get mine to photograph better. Gorgeous card. Hope you are having a ball on your holiday.