Saturday, August 2, 2014

Adorable Sunflower Girl!!!

This week at Hiding In My Craft Room we have our colour challenge and this months colours are 
Pumpkin Pie (Orange), Cherry Cobbler (Maroon) and Daffodil Delight (Bright Yellow

Our sponsor is 

Here is my card

She is Sunflower Girl and I coloured her using Spectrum Noir markers. The papers are My Minds Eye, Echo Park and Kaisercraft 

I used the sketch from Deconstruction Jen





The sentiment is from Close to my Heart Card Word Puzzle 
I finished the card with some red bling from Kaisercraft.

Come and Join us at Hiding In My Craft Room Challenge #160 and you could win 2 Digital Images from 2 Cute Ink 

Have a Crafty Day, Cheers Jennie



2 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

She is so cute and your colouring and design places the focus nicely on her.
Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

Lena said...

Cute little sunflower girl. I like the way you coloured her in and the card layout. Great job on this colour challenge.
Hugs,
Lena
Lena’s Creations