Saturday, July 26, 2014

Christmas In July (AGAIN!!)

This week at Hiding In My Craft Room it is Christmas In July AGAIN!! 

We have a sponsor and it is 

Here is my card


I have used the digital image Holly Owl and the sentiment is also from Digi Digi Doodle


I have coloured the image with water coloured pencils and a blending pen, I wanted the rough look for this image.


I have used the My Creative Time Stitched Postage Frame Die and the paper pack is from Close to My Heart

Anything that is Christmas themed or whatever Holiday you celebrate in December! :)

Have a Crafty Day, Cheers Jennie





2 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Such a cute Christmas card. Love the postage frame around the little owl.
{Would love you to visit my blog and join my 900 Follower Give-Away. Thank you so much, if you have already entered, and good luck.}
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

D- said...

LOVE your cute card. Thanks for sharing.
Crafty hugs,
D~
DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot