Saturday, May 17, 2014

Embossed Butterflies

This week at Hiding In My Craft Room the challenge is EMBOSSING This can be any kind of Embossing! Wet or Dry! You can use embossing powder, an embossing folder, a bone folder with a scorpal, or go old school with a stylus and stencil!


For my card I have used the Couture Creations embossing folder Drifting Endless. I first die cut the 2 butterflies using a free die from the Simply cards magazine, sorry it has no name on it!?! Then I embossed the piece of white cardstock. The patterned paper is from Kaisercraft Candy Lane paper pad


I made a banner and then stamped the sentiment, it is from My Creative Time, Birthday Buddies stamp set. 


Have a Crafty Day, Cheers Jennie






1 comment:

Lena said...

This is such a pretty card. Love the butterfly cut outs. Very cheerful card.
Hugs,
Lena
xxx
Lena’s Creations