Saturday, April 5, 2014

Black & White

This week at Hiding In My Craft Room the challenge is Black, White + 1 colour 


The sponsor this week is


I have used their Sympathy Digi for my card


The papers are from the Close to My Heart - For Always paper collection, I used the Label, Ornate #3 dies for the window.


If you would like to win some digi images for Blue Moon Creations come and join us for this weeks challenge at Hiding In My Craft Room Challenge #144 

Have a Crafty Day, Cheers Jennie






 

6 comments:

Sue's Paper Crafts said...

Great card, Jennie. I'm stopping by all of our DT blogs for a quick, "hi" this morning.
Crafty Hugs,
http://suek86401.blogspot.com/

Graciellie Design said...

This is very elegant, good job! Your new design teammate. - Gracie.

Lena said...

Great card Jennie. I love the colour combo and the design of your card. The sentiment is beautiful for these sad times.
Hugs,
Lena
Lena’s Creations

Blue Rose said...

Beautiful card, love the background paper.

Katherine Clayton said...

Hi, Jennie!!! Am excited to be "serving" with you on the HIMCR DT for another term. :) Love your card . . . the black/white with red (my favorite color combo) makes this such an elegant sympathy card. GREAT job!!!

Kathy HIMCR DT
UpintheNightwithKat.blogspot.com

designermc said...

Jen, I love your card and how you used the Red with our Black and White plus one challenge. I love the sentiment, too. Papers and die shape add that special finishing touch.
Nancy, DT HIMCR