Saturday, September 21, 2013

LOL - Lots of Layers

This week at Hiding In my Craft Room the challenge is LOL - Lots of layers 

I have a Baby card this week to share


I have 9 layers on this card , I would say that is lots of layers. The Image is a digital image from Wee Stamps, he is called Dreamy Dragon. He is just adorable and makes the perfect Baby card. The sentiment is from Papertrey Ink


I coloured the image using my Spectrum Noir markers. The papers are all Kaisercraft, from 3 different collections.

This week you could win a certificate from ScrapbookPal.com, and when you place an order and mention Hiding In My Craft Room you will receive a small gift!! 
Hop over to Hiding In My Craft Room and get all the details and join in this weeks Challenge #116 Lots of Layers

Have a Crafty Day, Cheers Jennie




No comments: