Saturday, May 11, 2013

Zig Zag Scraps

Welcome to this weeks challenge at Hiding in My Craft Room and it is of course Super Scraps Saturday!! Love being able to use the scraps that I have, and I have a lot!!


For this card I used the MFT Chevron Die to create the chevrons. The sentiment frame is from Stampin' up Four Frames and the sentiment is from Scrappy Moms Stamps  


It's your turn to use up some of your scraps and join us in this challenge #97 at Hiding in My Craft Room

Have a Crafty Day, Cheers Jennie


4 comments:

Mary Ann said...

Pretty card!Love how you used your scraps,I have a lot also!!!

snappy scrappy said...

So pretty!!

Pat (mspfd) said...

This is terrific! I love chevrons. What a great way to use scraps. Thanks for sharing this idea!

An'Jenic G. said...

Wow such a beautiful card Jen. I love the use of your scraps. TFS AJ-