Saturday, March 30, 2013

Happy Easter!!!


It is Good Friday, let the Easter Chocolate eating begin!! 
Today I have a Easter card to share with you


The image is a digital Image from All That Scraps called Bunny Lucy and the Eggs were cut from the Cricut cartridge Art Philosophy, a great cart, it has lots so super surprises on it!! 


The stamp sets I have used are All About Animals and Coffee Treats tag-along,
K Andrew DesignsK Andrew Designs



 Both of these are in the K Andrew Designs Shop HERE 
Get them quick, when they are gone they are gone!!!!

Have a Crafty EASTER!! Cheers Jennie

3 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

So pretty, love the colouring!!

Nana said...

What a sweet card. Image is adorable with the big floppy ears.

Happy Easter
Nana

Anonymous said...

I will right away grab your rss as I can not to find your
email subscription hyperlink or newsletter service.
Do you have any? Please allow me know so that I may subscribe.
Thanks.

my weblog Funny gif