Friday, January 18, 2013

Coffee Scraps


Today I am doing the post at Getting Cricky
Recently I made this card using my box of scraps in rainbow colours, that I then scalloped punched. 


This then left more scraps from the other end, and I hate throwing out something that could be used, so I then decided to see what I could do with them. 


So I cut the base of this coffee cup from the Cricut cart Love U a Latte, I then used the off cuts from the card above to layer on to the cup base. 

I had enough left that I them made this one as well 


So lots of scraps used up and 3 cards from the them. 
I used the stamp sets Coffee & Treats Tag-along as well as Sweet July. Both of these stamp sets are still available in the store HERE 

K Andrew DesignsK Andrew Designs

Have a Crafty Day, Cheers Jennie

3 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

So cute...love the rainbow colours!! Lee-Ann :)

L.B. said...

what a great idea for a cup or background love yoru rainbows and had to come over to tell ya!

Lisa said...

I love these, Jennie!! The colors are so beautiful!!

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts