Saturday, December 8, 2012

Paint the Town

Here we are, it's Super Scraps Saturday again, seems like yesterday we were doing Novembers scrap card, and now we are into December Super Scraps at Hiding In My Craft Room 

For my card I decided to really try to us up some left over strips


As it worked out I had this lovely rainbow of colours in my scraps!! And they really went together well. I cut them into 1 inch strips and punched each one with my scallop punch. To get them even I have first put them on a scrap card, then attached them to that before adhering that to the black card base. 


Out of my pre-cut box I have used a silhouette of this girl on the scooter, she is from the Cricut cart Sweethearts


The sentiment is from the K Andrew Designs Stamp set Fashionable friends. 
Now it is your time to get into your scrap box and see what you can come up with this week and join us at Hiding In My Craft Room Challenge #75

Have a Crafty Day, Cheers Jennie

   


2 comments:

Mary Ann said...

SOOOOOOOOOOO cute!Love the colors...

Kim Ryden said...

Love this! You sure did use some scraps! Cute card.