Saturday, November 3, 2012

What 3 Colours Will I Choose

This week at Hiding In My Craft Room we are using our 3 favourite colours, so I must first say my 3 favourite colours are Pink Purple and Orange, but I didn't think that would work with this wonderful digi stamp I was given from The Stamp Society For this challenge, So I decided to use my favourite combination for cards...RED WHITE & BLACK, I think these colours make a very stunning combination

The Digital Image from The Stamp Society was designed by the very talented Mitzi Sato-Wiuff and the Thinking of you stamp from the Australian company Stamp-it fits perfectly with this image!! 


I have made this an easel card, that will fit into a square envelope 
For instructions to make an Easel card go HERE


To keep the easel open, I have used a combination of Stampin' Up and Kaisercraft stamps. The paper is from Bella! Oriental chic paper pad available at Spotlight in Australia.

I really enjoyed doing this challenge, fun to use an image that I would not normally be drawn to, but I really love this one!!
Please take a look at what the rest of the Design Team have come up with for this challenge. They are a truly inspiring team!!

So now it is your turn to enter this colour challenge at Hiding in My Craft Room Challenge #70!! 

I am entering this into the Simon Says Challenge - Thinking of you

Have a Crafty Day, Cheers Jennie


4 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

Really pretty!! Lee-Ann :)

Angela Crafty Spot said...

I love your card!! I think you did great!!
Angela

Kim Ryden said...

You rocked it girl! I was so scared to color this image! But yours looks perfect!!

Scrappin Robin said...

Beautiful card.

Robin Lane