Saturday, October 27, 2012

Being Thankful

This week at Hiding in my Craft Room we are very Thankful...Yes that is the challenge Thankful or Thanksgiving. 



We were lucky enough to have one of the DT members Naomi from Creative Bug on the Loose give us all this lovely image to use for this week. So adorable!!



I coloured her using pencils, I also decided to use a lighter version of her so you can not see the stamp lines, this is called no lines colouring. Everything else was in my scrap tray, though I am sure the paper is from a paper pack from K-Mart in Australia. 


 The sentiment is from stampin' Up that one of my dear friends gave me last year for Christmas, love this saying!! 

It is your turn now to be Thankful and show us your projects at Hiding in my Craft Room Challenge #69 and see what the others in the Design Team have done with this little girl!!

Have a Crafty Day, Cheers Jennie


No comments: