Saturday, August 4, 2012

Sew Much Fun

I have 2 cards for you today that were made using the K Andrew Designs Stamp Set Sew Much Fun
Here is the first card

 I have made the background using a hexagon punch that I have had forever to make a quilt background


I then got a Princess Anya from the Greeting Farm and paper pieced her dress. I then coloured her using regular faber castell markers (still waiting for my SN pens to came...sigh) 


I have used the K Andrew Designs Stamp Set Sew Much Fun for this wonderful sentiment!!!


The second card is made using all the image stamps on the Sew Much Fun stamp set for the background  


The sentiment is on a scalloped circle and circle fiskars punch.
The dress is from the Cricut Cartridge Forever Young and it has been stamped using this stamp set too!! 


Here is a close up of the background


So you know you want this set now, then go HERE to order yours today!! 

Have a Crafty Day, Cheers Jennie


5 comments:

Nana said...

Both cards a very pretty. I love anything sewing related. Really love the way you made the first cards background look like a quilt.

Nana
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
Email Me

Lisa said...

Both cards are so fabulous, Jennie!! I love the designs!! :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

These are gorgeous Jen! Love the background on the first one and the second is so elegant :)

Anonymous said...

Cute cards...

Pat (mspfd) said...

Both of these cards are wonderful. I especially love the background stamping and die cut used on the second card.