Saturday, July 28, 2012

Christmas In July!!

Well It is cold enough here to be Christmas even thought we have hot Christmas I would love a baked dinner and pudding all rugged up and wearing a Christmas jumper LOL!! We spend Christmas in the air conditioning eating hot food and wearing chrissy T-shirts!! 

We are doing Christmas in July at Hiding in My Craft Room 
I love Hello Kitty and when I found this image on Hello Kitty Greetings I just had to use her!! 


I have made a S fold card 


and have used stampin' up patterned paper for the background and K & Company paper for the scalloped circles that were cut using my Mpress nesting dies The Hello Kitty Christmas image was cut at 4 inches.


The sentiment is from K Andrew Designs Stamp set Sweet Wishes 


It is your turn...Hop over to Hiding in My Craft Room to see what the Design Team has made and join in the Christmas fun!! 

Have a Crafty Day, Cheers Jennie








1 comment:

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

So cute Jen! Love that hello kitty :D