Saturday, June 9, 2012

Super Scraps Fun

It's Super Scraps Saturday over at Hiding In My Craft Room Yeah!! 
I have this pile of "scraps" that I am getting to use thanks to this challenge each month!! I recommend trying it!!


So for today's challenge I have used this lounge from the Cricut Love U A Latte that was cut about 6 months ago!! So I decided it was defiantly time to use it!! 


Now I know that I used this All That Scraps Spring Emma in my last post but, she was already coloured so I am saying she was a scrap too!! And isn't she just the cutest!!


The Papers were all out of my scrap box, but I do know that the back ground is a Echo Park, Victoria Gardens paper.
This sentiment is from the simply fabulous K Andrew Designs NEW stamp set Southern Sayings It has So many great sayings on it that can be used for so many occasions!! 



K Andrew Designs

So now it is your turn to join us at Hiding In My Craft Room with your scraps and join in the challenge!! 
Have a Crafty Day, Cheers Jennie

6 comments:

Migdalia said...

Great idea onthe scraps...I used mine to make notepads,pencil boxes..etc things for teachers/students...

Sugarlips said...

Super adorable Jennie :)

Paper Sewn Visions said...

Beautiful card you created out of your scraps Jennie. Hugs, Velma

Angela Crafty Spot said...

Very cute!! I love the little girl in the chair!!
Angela

Anonymous said...

Love your card...Very pretty...The little girl so cute...

Lisa said...

This is absolutely adorable, Jennie!! I love the chair cut and the little girl is so sweet!! What a fun card :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts