Thursday, June 14, 2012

Coffee Day

Don't you just love coffee!! Well I do!! And I Also love making Coffee Cards and as it is my day to be featured on Getting Cricky using the Coffee & Tea Sets. 
Here is my first card


I know I know, I have used this girl a few times lately but look closely this one is different, Its Cocoa Emma from All That Scraps and she is sitting on top of the tea cup from the K Andrew Designs stamp set Coffee & Tea Image Set I think this is so adorable!! And these stamps by Kristal are the perfect size  for these girl stamps!! 
I made the image by masking the image, Super easy and such a Wonderful Effect!! And Look I now have a spellbinder set!! They really finish off a great stamp image :)


The sentiment is from 2 Stamp Sets Coffee & Tea for You & Me and Coffee & Treats Tag-along 


For my second card It is a oldie but a goodie!! This was the first card I made using these coffee stamps and it was love at first stamp!! I have used the Cricut cartridge Love U a Latte. For both cards I used Kaisercraft paper pads



K Andrew Designs

K Andrew DesignsK Andrew Designs


Have a Very Crafty Day, Cheers Jennie

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Both cards are fabulous, Jennie!! I just love the soft, pretty colors of the first one!! You colored the adorable girl on the coffee cup perfectly!! So beautiful :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts
Getting Cricky DT - Sister