Saturday, February 4, 2012

Purple Bear

So I am having so much fun with the world of Digi stamps, who knew there were so many out there!! 

This is my card for the Digi Darla Challenge, I have used the freebie for this challenge. Bears next door # 7.


I made the background using strips of patterned paper, just love this effect!! I have coloured the image with my watercolour pencils, and a blending pen.  The border punch is Fiskars lace.
The sentiment is from the wonderful K Andrew Designs Stamps sets Coffee & Tea for You & Me and the new All About Animals!!


K Andrew DesignsK Andrew Designs


Have a Crafty Day, Cheers Jennie




8 comments:

craftin-dawn said...

WOW!! Great card!! love the strips of paper effect!! Great job!
Thanks for joining us at DigiDarla's!

Karen Wilson said...

Awww! This is super sweet - I love your sentiment too!! Gorgeous! Thanks for joining us at Digi Darla's today!!

Scrappin Mama said...

That is so Awesome!!!! I love the coloring, Purple is my favorite color!!! Thanks for joining us at DigiDarla"s !!!!

Digi Darla said...

Great card! The strips of paper is such a cool idea and the sentiment is so adorable! Thanks so much for joining us at DigiDarla's challenge! XXX~DigiDarla

Cindy Beland said...

Your cards is sooo ADORABLE, AWESOME job with it!Have a great day!:)

Faith Abigail Designs said...

Such a beautiful card! I love the colors you've used.

Lisa said...

This is so absolutely adorable, Jennie!! I love love how you used the strips of paper in the background and you colored the sweet bear perfectly!! Gorgeous card!! :)

Lisa
indymermaid.blogspot.com

Denise Pustelniak said...

Your card is awesome! Love the background. Thankd for joining us at Digi Darla's