Monday, February 20, 2012

Mickey & Friends Post Hop

So after a wonderful Blop Hop this weekend Some of the Design Team are continuing with the "neglected" cartridge week, So I am continuing to use Mickey and Friends!! Really am getting my moneys worth out of this cart and finding all sorts of things!!


So for today's card I am using Daisy!!


The background paper is from Crafters Choice - Garden paper pad from Spotlight  in Australia same as the ribbon and the buttons!!

The Sentiment scalloped circle is a fiskars punch that has been stamped using K Andrew Designs  stamps using the All About AnimalsOwly Hoo Sentiments.

K Andrew DesignsK Andrew Designs







So you can still join in the fun 
Have a Crafty Day, Cheers Jennie





2 comments:

CRAZY4 CHRIST said...

This is so cute!! I love love love the sentiment and how you used different colours for it!!
Kristan
GCDT-Sister

Amanda said...

Adorable!! I love your ribbon!! :) And I agree I like how you used different colors for your sentiment!


Amanda
Getting Cricky JrDt
cricktncrafts.blogspot.com