Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Valentines Stamp Set


K Andrew Design has some amazing new stamp sets for valentines, and a Blog hop on the 20th January, here is all the info!!

HI everyone! I'm super excited to say things are *starting* to calm down a bit for me..and I've just finished some amazing new stamp sets that will be shipping January 22'nd just in time for Valentines! They are pretty versatile and I'm super excited with how they turned out!

I want to share them with you first! Also, if you order BOTH Valentine themed sets or spend $25.00 or more, I'll include the mini stamp set: Key to My Heart (mix and match).
So what do you think?

We will be featuring Valentine themed projects in our blog hop at the end of the month--and I can't wait till February when I do some new releases--I plan on starting back blogging, tutorials, videos here in the next month!

Most sentiments fit inside the hearts!

So get in early and pre-order these lovely Valentines stamps...You'll love them!!

Have a Crafty day, Cheers Jennie

No comments: